This section keeps you informed what parts of this document changed
- pridat jak udelat backtrace, kompilace s debug apod.
- Adam Pribyl, menuprogreload, runonce, win95 key usage, MFAQ about WM_CLASS, removed some refs to icewm.moal.ch, xrandr (thnx Tomas Linden), taskbar can only be increased (fix), how to disable alt+mouse
- Marko Macek, updates to icewm-session / startup / icewmbg (2005-05-24)
- Adam Pribyl, alt+drag, winoption .workspace (thnx Oliver Kosmann and Christophe Badoit), font defs explain better, some udates regarding 1.2.14 (2004/06/15)
- Adam Pribyl, translation howto, Vadims idesk lnk maker add, minor correction. (2004/03/01)
- Adam Pribyl, font handling problem question and answer. (2004/02/10)
- Adam Pribyl, startup script section improvements, corrected path in example section (thx to Michael Dipperstein), MFAQ add showdestop
- Adam Pribyl, added icewm-session to most FAQ; Fulltext advice made more visible;
Section Example configuration A-Z added - this is preliminary version - comments welcomed. (2003/10/14)
- Adam Pribyl, added idesk and dfm links to tools section. icewm-session
and prefoverride added. Some small improvements. (2003/09/14)
- Adam Pribyl, updated Howto prevent IceWM from grabbing keystrokes, with text sent by Marco Molteni.
Some more hyperlinking. (2003/09/11)
- Adam Pribyl, updates to reflect latest icewm development (icewmtray, icewmbg,
.icewm/theme). License note add. MenuMaker add. Minor hyperlink and some answers updates. (2003/08/25)
- Adam Pribyl makes some answers more accurate, added IceMC, bigger icons answer.
- Adam Pribyl updated FAQs to fit nowadays needs, put them on
icewm.org site and added few new things. (2003/03/29)
- New maintainer. Markus Ackermann took over and reorganized much of the
FAQ. I've even renamed it to "IceWM FAQ and Howto", since that's what it's already
been. Moved homepage of the English version to
- Revision of FAQ because some formats (Postscript for example)
weren't OK (2000/01/08).
- Added sections "Switching Desktop using keyboard" and
"Moving windows between desktops using keyboard"
- IceWM homepage has moved, update URL (1999/12/26).
- This section has been added (1999/10/10).
- The themes.org site
icewm.themes.org is up now. This information has been
IceWM related web pages
- Contact mail address has been changed to